- Peace of mind. When choosing a monitored system, you have done, all you can to protect your family, valuables and pets.
- Your homeowner’s insurance discount can pay for most of your monitoring. Here is an example..
- An average monthly monitoring fee of $20.00 equals $240.00 annually. An insurance discount of up to 20% off a $900 annual homeowner insurance premium equals $180- more than 75% of your monitoring fee. Check with your insurance company for the exact percentage, discount as it will vary by company.
- Homeland Security offers the convenience of automatic payment as an option, with this service you will be spared the nuisance and expense of writing a check each month for your monitoring.
- We are professionally trained and licensed. Our monitoring center undergoes and extensive Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Certification process each year..
- At Homeland Security Alarms & Security, your peace of mind is our primary job. With 24 hour a day monitoring, you can be sure of prompt response by police,fire and emergency medical team professionals. As an industry leader in alarm system monitoring, we take pride in keeping your home safe and secure. Our Central Monitoring Station is staffed by professionals and equipped with state-of-the-art equipment..
FIVE Reasons why to use an Alarm Monitoring ServiceAvant